Technology and fitness go hand and hand. Well, they do now! This is the generation of booming technology use and also being more health conscious. There are all sorts of technology devices that can help contribute to maintaining better health, such as wearable tracking devices like the Fitbit, Vivofit, and so on. However, those devices come with a bit of a high price tag for something that’s meant to get sweaty!
So, what’s a more financially friendly choice that can still get you involved in the “tech/fit” trend? The MyFitnessPal app is a great device to track your exercise and your diet all at no cost! A few characteristics of the MyFitnessPal app that make it a great choice are the following:
- Keeps track of all of the calories you consume in a day
- Easy to read graphs and charts show what nutrients your calories consist of
- Track your weight difference from 1 day, 1 month, or any length time span
- Keeps track of all the calories you burn exercising
- Allows you to connect with friends for more motivation without letting them see any personal information. (You can always choose to not connect with anyone on the app.)
Staying healthy is important for every age, and technology can make it easy to keep track of how well you’re maintaining your health. Overall, if you’re looking to get into the technology/fitness trend, and at no cost, give the MyFitnessPal app a try!
If you are in need of a health insurance quote, please contact Knapp Tedesco Insurance today at 515-232-7060 or at www.knapptedesco.com. We look forward to serving you.