New Year’s Day will soon be upon us. It’s the perfect time to start over, and make some great changes in our lives, especially when it comes to our insurance coverage. Here are 6 insurance resolutions for the New Year!
1. Change the buy-it-and-forget-it mindset about insurance. Your insurance protection is one of your most valuable assets! It’s important to keep it up-to-date.
2. Review your insurance with your agent. As life continues to change, so should your insurance coverage. Sitting down and reviewing your insurance with your agent will help you decide if you’re carrying too little insurance coverage and putting yourself at risk, or even if you are carrying too much and paying more than you need to!
3. Update your home inventory. Having an accurate account of all things valuable in your home will help ensure that you have the right amount of coverage. Plus, you may find some hidden treasures that you know need insured! Going from room to room and taking note of your belongings and what they’re worth is the most effective way to go about this! Photos, receipts, and appraisals all help!
4. Maximize your insurance discounts. Do you have an alarm system on your home or other safety features? Let us know!
5. Manage your policies with ease. Save time and de-clutter by going paperless!
6. Take care of all of your insurance needs. No one has the same insurance needs. Be sure that your ATV, home business, and everything in-between are attended to!
When it comes to helping your meet your insurance resolutions for the New Year, Knapp Tedesco Insurance can help! Call us today at 515-232-7060, or visit us online at www.knapptedesco.com.