Auto insurance, and well, insurance in general is confusing. Many people understand that auto insurance rates are personally customized to you, the driver; knowing that the safer you drive, the better your rate, and vice versa. However, many people are unaware of the other factors that contribute to your auto insurance rate and other little known facts about auto insurance.
Some things you may not know about auto insurance are:
- Auto insurance is tax deductible for business use
- If you purchase a low-risk vehicle and/or a low-profile vehicle, then your auto insurance rates will be lower
- Your occupation affects your auto insurance rates
- Inaccurate information listed on your auto insurance policy can make a big difference in your auto insurance rates (even minor information!)
- Affiliation with AAA and other professional organizations will lower your auto insurance rates
- You should insure your cars and your home with the same company for a multi-policy discount
If you are in need of auto insurance or would like to find out more about your auto insurance rate, call your trusted independent insurance agents at Knapp Tedesco insurance today at 515-232-7060 or visit us online at www.knapptedeso.com. We look forward to serving your insurance needs!