Iowa Contractors Insurance
When it comes to construction work, the risk of accidents is oftentimes greater. It is crucial that you protect your business and yourself with Contractors Insurance through Knapp Tedesco Insurance. On the job, contractors are faced with dangerous and unique risks. It does not matter if you are an HVAC, plumbing, electrical or excavation contractor; you know that it only takes a split second for an accident to happen.
The overall success of your company is dependent on your ability to perform a job well. This means that you also have to balance income and expenses with the cost of unfortunate events. That is the reason having the right policy is so vital.
With each job that you win, so does your exposure to risk. You need a Contractor Insurance policy that is customized to meet your needs specifically. The right policy will provide you with the property and liability protection that is ideal for your contracting company.
Our Contractors policies can give you Workers Compensation, General Liability Insurance and Commercial Vehicle Insurance in one complete and comprehensive package.
Performing tasks on contracting projects can be quite complex. Some of the main concerns you have as a contractor include the course of construction, on-the-job accidents, order changes and contract administration, just to name a few. At Knapp Tedesco Insurance, we specialize in fulfilling the risk management and insurance needs of all contractors.
Our agents are part of a dedicated team of professionals who are focused on meeting the complicated insurance needs of those in the construction industry. We will work with you in order to create a comprehensive insurance solution that is tailored to meet the unique needs of your business.
You have access to a number of distinctive features with a Contractors Insurance policy, such as:
- Completed Operations - With this type of coverage, you are protected against claims of property damage and bodily injury that occur following the completion of service or construction
- Comprehensive General Liability - This liability insurance will provide you with protection against financial loss related to expensive legal action
- Computer Property - Computer equipment that you use for your business operations are protected with this type of coverage, such as software, computers, computer cables and computer peripherals
- Installation - Covered properties that you own or for which you are responsible are protected while they are being transported, prior to installation and during installation on a job site
- Mobile Equipment - This broad coverage will protect your tools and other equipment that you need to perform your contracting operations
- Property - This type of coverage will protect your company's buildings as well as other structures, equipment and landscaping from accidental loss
In order to do your job well, you need to have the right tools. This means protecting your business with the right Contractor Insurance. It doesn't matter whether you are an artisan or a general contractor; you face a number of difficult challenges and complicated risks.
Knapp Tedesco Insurance: Your Insurance Advisors
Knapp Tedesco Insurance can provide you with greater insurance products and services to help you build your business while ensuring the protection of your company and your customers. We offer a wide variety of coverage options to meet your specific industry needs.
Your success ultimately depends on proper planning. From the estimation of a project and hiring the best people for the job, having a solid plan in place is key. This also means protecting your business with a complete Contractor Insurance policy.
We know what it takes to provide busy contractors with the best possible coverage. Our products are designed specifically to protect you from the day-to-day risks that you face in your line of work, from stolen or damaged equipment to on-the-job injuries. We are here to help make your decisions regarding the right insurance for your company as easy as possible. This way, you are able to keep your focus on the more important aspects of your job, such as meeting deadlines and keeping customers satisfied.
Take a moment to complete the easy quote form now to make sure that you have your coverage in place when it is time to bid on your next project. You will get an accurate quote quickly.